What's inside my bag today!

hmmmmm i have nothing to post, so  I decided to play around my stuff. I'm gonna show you what's on my bag for today  and the makeup and stuff  I bring when going out. note: im not pro to makeup, i only have some local brand of lippies and blush on.


(left to right) simply pretty oil blotting paper, elf correcting concealer palette, body shop lip and cheek tint, careline shimmering lip gloss, avon 24k lipstick, Ever Bilena off beat pink, Nichido mulltiple stick in south beach, Ever Bilena  blush in Baby Pink, Nars blush in Desire, and ever Bilena blushing pink face powder


Blushes for everyday use. love it they are all in pink blushes

LtR- Hygienix alcohol, ever bilena endless romance spray, ph wet tissue, vicks small med kit, D&G perfume, vaseline hand lotion, J&J baby oil

i also have my phone, wallet and keys not in the photo's 
That's it for now. I will post more of my other things inside my other bags soon!

Thanks for reading




1 comments:

herroyalbleakness said...

Thanks for sharing the stuff you frequently use!

NARS desire looks delishh!