glitter graphics





 *my material wishlist*


1.laptop


2. digicam


3.Ipod




4.BB Pink


5.  red makeup cabinet


==========================================================



=MY MAKEUP WISHLIST=
Mac Makeups

2. NARS MAKEUPS
3. CHANEL MAKEUPS
==================================

=MY TRAVEL TRIPS WISHLIST=

1. Trip to Paris


2.TRIP TO GREECE
3. MILAN
4.VENICE
5.ROME
6.SWITZERLAND
7.GERMANY
8. PRAGUE

MY NEW YEARS WISHLIST
a baby girl  very soon:-)
good health for me and my family
more blessings for the whole year
more trip abroad
a happy and peaceful married life
a loving and patient husband
a super generous husband
free education for street children charity. 
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE! I KNOW I HAVE TOO MUCH WISH HAHA!


2 comments:

Tifa Mai said...

Happy New Year to you as well!!

Haha well it looks like we share a lot in common looking through that wish list of yours! Hehe ;)

Beautiful blog, pink for life!

Grace said...

Hi Tifa! yes i have lots of wish list esp makeups and travels haha. thanks for dropping by my blog:-)

Happy new year:-)