Im quite busy for the past few weeks but i always make a point to read books, reading is one of my fave past time, i love reading and collecting different types like women's health, love, self help, inspirational and skincare, I still have more books to read but right now here's few of them that im going to read for the next few days/ weeks below are pics of the books that im currently reading, i think it will took me months before i finish reading all of them.

 

 the last one on the right side was a bday gift from my friend, tsk...

  *and here's the list of my fave 4 books that  im currently reading*

 The Zahir- by Paulo Coelho

Undomestic Goddess- by Sophie Kinsella

Men are From Mars, women From Venus- by John Gray

Tuesday With Morrie- by Mitch Album


Thanks for Reading, Have a nice day!



2 comments:

Mama said...

you might have to be my book buddie. I love sophie kinsella since shopaholic. i didn't realize she had a new book out. I also read tuesdays with morrie and then saw the movie and loved it. thanks for visit i will def be back to visit you.

Grace said...

Hi 1coolmama, thanks for liking my book collections, sophie kinsella is one of my fave author i love all her shopaholic series and looking forward to collect more of her books.i will post more of my book collections soon:-)