I was tagged by the lovely Mary to do this fun, getting to know  post. Thanks Girl :)

1. What time did you get up this morning?
10:30 I know it's late but you can''t blame me, I sleep almost morning so fair enough besides im a work at home pretty gal oh yeah haha!

2. How do you like your steak?
well done, is a must!

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
Harry Potter

4. What is your favorite TV show? 
CSI, Wowowee, Asap, The Buzz, SNN obviously puro chismaxx!

5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? 

United Kingdom, Venice, USA

6. What did you have for breakfast?

I rarely eat breakfast, sometimes i just drink milk and wheatbread

7. What is your favorite cuisine?
Italian, Chinese, American and ofcourse Filipino Foods

8. What foods do you dislike?
Exotic Foods

9. Favorite place to eat?
Anywhere! As much as the food and place is superb!


10. Favorite dressing?  
Mayonaisee Duh!

11. What kind of vehicle do you drive?   

I don't have a car, but i know how to drive haha!  

12. What are your favorite clothes?  

leggings, comfy dresses, and body fitted pants/blouse

13. Where would you visit if you had the chance?
I want to visit European Countries defenitely Paris, Germany, Switzerland, Netherlands, Venice and also Santorini Greece, I need to work hard like a dog or marry  a bigtime lol!
14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full?
Whatevah!

15. Where would you want to retire?  
No exact destination in mind yet

16. Favorite time of day?
Nightime! Im a night owl!

17. Where were you born?
Somewhere in The Philippines

18. What is your favorite sport to watch?
Wrestling and Badminton

19. Who do you think will not tag you back?
I don't care lol!


20. Person you expect to tag you back first?
Anyone who's online

21. Who are you most curious about their responses to this?
Everyone , of course.

22. Birdwatcher? 
Sometimes

23. Are you a morning person or a night person?
Definitely, A night person.
 
24. Do you have any pets?
yes! dog and cats


25. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share?
Oh Well! there's nothing especial, but if you ask me about my lovelife hmm sounds good and im getting there, huh!

26. What did you want to be when you were little?  
I wanted to become a Model/ Beauty Queen or a Doctor, sad to say None of that came to reality. lol

27. What is your best childhood memory?
As an only child, I got to have what i want, playing with my neighboors and going out to swim in the river as if there's no tommorow. acting and walking like a supermodel in front of my grandma's and mom then ask my grandma to buy me beautiful clothes so we can go for audition lol!

28. Are you a cat or dog person?
I love Dogs


29. Are you married?
No! Im very much single and available

30. Always wear your seat belt?
Ofcourse!

31. Been in a car accident?
Never!

32. Any pet peeves?
Oh a lot, like people who talk with their mouth full of food
or crack gum, people fake who they are and liars, people who ask questions and  the answer is obvious, people who  is spitting everywhere.

33. Favorite Pizza Toppings?
Bacon + shrimps

34. Favorite Flower?
Tulips

35. Favorite ice cream?
Rocky Road, cookies and cream and mango

36. Favorite fast food restaurant?  
McDonalds Kenny Rogers

37. How many times did you fail your driver's test?
twice.

38. From whom did you get your last email?
From my new found prince wink

39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card?
Forever 21 and Mango shop weew!

40. Do anything spontaneous lately?
Most of the time, I think!

41. Like your job?
kinda

42. Broccoli?  
love it!

43. What was your favorite vacation?
I have to say Singapore, been there 3 times and i love it, I spend with my bestfriend i think one of the most memorable place since we got to do the things that we haven't done in our lives it's amazing and i love the place, people and everything about it:-)

44. Last person you went out to dinner with?
Nope!

45. What are you listening to right now?
Rainbow i like the song

46. What is your favorite color?
Obviously, Definitely it's PINK!!!!! hehe:-)


47. How many tattoos do you have?
None, I have a low tolerance

48. How many are you tagging for this quiz?  
Everyone and my followers
49. What time did you finish this quiz?
10pm
50. Coffee drinker?

Nope

There you go. So now, I’m passing this to the lovely bloggers and my followers.  and don't forget to link back your post here. so i can visit you back:-)

Thanks for reading

Love Love Love Everyone:-)





1 comments:

mary said...

thanks sis..I love to wear leggings as well. apir. hehe ♥